Animation Conversation Weekly no. 47
The weekly podcast is presented by: Erlend Dal Sakshaug, Morten Øverlie and Will Ashurst.
Two Norwegian shorts in the Annecy shortfilm programme.
Paramount and Dreamworks battling over 3d cinemas to screen their films.
Sony developing Popeye for the big screen. This time in glorious stereoscopic 3d.
Cartoon Brew commenting the upcoming Popeye movie. Continue reading “ACP Weekly 47” »
Animation Conversation Weekly nr. 35
The weekly podcast is presented by: Erlend Dal Sakshaug and guest-host Will Ashurst.
- Disney to make 1 hand drawn animated movie every 2nd year.
- ‘The Princess and the Frog’ debuts at No. 1, earning $25 million
- Paul Fierlinger’s My Dog Tulip get limited distribution in the US.
Classic movie review of the week:
How the Grinch stole christmas, from 1966. Written by Dr Seuss, directed by Chuck Jones & co-directed by Ben Washam.
Next weeks classic movie is:
“A Charlie Brown Christmas” from 1965 directed by Bill Melendez. Written by Charles M. Schulz.
Please e-mail us at:
email@example.com with suggestions, comments or questions for our cast of animators.
Follow us on twitter @ACPNews
Leave us a voicemail via Skype. Username: AnimationConversation
Enjoy the show!
Will & Erlend
Animation Conversation Weekly nr. 28!
The weekly podcast is presented by: Morten Øverlie & Erlend Dal Sakshaug
- TED segment on making super real humans in films like The Matrix, Superman Returns, King Kong and The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.
- Interview: The Princess and the Frog Directors Jon Musker and Ron Clements.
- “Mary and Max” now available on demand.
- NFB iPhone app.
- Clip from the upcoming Pixar short “Doug’s special mission.”
Yaprak Morali’s Book revew!
This week its “Drawn to Life: 20 Golden Years of Disney Master Classes” by Walt Stanschfield, edited by Don Hahan.